Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge

Hi there!
Welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow. This week we want you to make a vintage or shabby chic project ...with the theme...

WINTER WHITE! (a card all in white with the focal allowed a little color)

I fell in love with a stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps called Twinkle Toes. Wish I had had it when my oldest grandaughter was doing ballet, but still have two little grandaughters that I can use it for...

the scallop background was cut out with the Cameo...love that machine (-:

Looking forward to seeing your white-on-white cards...they are always so elegant!

hugs,

PS I sat up almost all day yesterday, fever is gone and I actually slept some last night...
phew! life is returning (-:

17 comments:

Betty Benton said...

The scalloped background is wonderful Linda, and the little ballerina is adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at the fine cuts on that background! Woo wee! I just don't have luck with cutting machines. I have to admit that I am getting a bit bored with making A2 size cards, also. This is really awesome, and looks perfect in a square size.

Sandy said...

Beautifully done Linda - it is a pleasure following you!
sandy

Dru said...

Hi Linda - darling card with that sweet little ballerina, and what a great background!Always a pleasure stopping by and seeing all your beautiful creative works. Take care and Happy New Year, Dru

Becky said...

What a darling image and darling card Linda.

MOI said...

Glad you are feeling better. Love to ck out your posts. Always check for new video posts about the Silhouette Cameo. I'm a newbie so any input from someone in the know is appreciated. Loved your card. Thanks

Patti P. said...

Love the bg (and my Cameo as well), your image is adorable. Beautiful job on this week's challenge. Glad to hear you are improving.
hugs....

redwasher1 said...

Linda this is so sweet!!! Hope you are continuing to feel better.

craftieodmae said...

another beauty, I love looking at all your cards........

Jennie said...

Yay, you are getting better!!!! So thankful! Sweet card and love the image, she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

420 online dating http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php largest dating site in australia

Stephanie said...

Glad you're feeling better Linda :) This card is absolutely gorgeous....think I may need to start saving for a Cameo lol Thank you for sharing x

Brenda said...

Lovely card Linda!!!! I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.
Hugs,
Brenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

The pretty BG you cut out is awesome. Love the wonderful trim to make the pretty silhouette image pop!

Judy said...

This is just lovely hun. I hope some day to get a Cameo..you've done beautiful with it.

xo
Judy

Linda Palmer said...

It is a darling image and I can see why you fell in love with it. I love all of your creations, always so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So beautifully done Linda! Love this stylish card with the sweet image. I am glad you are feeling better.
Amelia x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails