Thursday, January 24, 2013

Copic/ProMarker Challenge at the Outlawz - Anything Goes

Hi there!
This week the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create with theme...

ANYTHING GOES!!! 
and we've added the twist of doing Christmas Cards...
would be nice to have a head start when it rolls around again (-:
(I had already made my card when we decided to add the twist)

I came across this adorable image available on Pineterest (just search Precious Moments)... isn't he adorable!

Supplies used:
cardstock - dark brown
designer paper - MME - Dilly Dally
copics used:E00,07,09, 11, 13, 21, 29, 30, 35...W1,5,7,10...B45, 97...YG63, R35, 39, RV21
silver pen for spurs
sponged sky with Memento Summer Sky

Hope you get a chance to play! c'mon over and checkout the awesome sponsors giving prizes in all the different Outlawz challenges!

I'm posting this now because headed to bed early for me and don't want to take the chance that auto post lets me down...again
  and tomorrow I have quite a drive (2.5 hours one way) to some medical buildings plus its supposed to snow right at rush hour trying to get home...so going to be a long day...thankfully I have the BEST engineering staff ever!
 They don't ever read my card blog LOL so I can brag about them here (-: They are the ones who actually see to it that the snow magically is gone when the tenants arrive!!

hugs,

13 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute! And your coloring is fabulous.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a cute lil' cowpoke! Please have a safe trip, my friend.

Betty Benton said...

Adorable card -- I can hear the music!!

Penny said...

Fabulous scene you created, Linda! Love that image and your coloring is fantastic! It made such a great card! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jo said...

Such a cute card. I love PM images. They are great. Great job with the sky.

Linda Palmer said...

This card is adorable. The image is adorable and guess I'll be looking for it. Your coloring is always fabulous and so is this card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! Love the boots :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a very sweet image and I love how you've done the whole scene to place him in too - perfect :)

Conniecrafter said...

darling image and your coloring is just fantastic!!

redwasher1 said...

Linda, this is soooo cute!! Awesome coloring as always!! Thanks for the prayers for my mom!!!!

Patti P. said...

He is a cutie...I have a friend that is a huge PM fan. Your coloring just blows me away.
Hope you made it home safely.

Sandy said...

Hey Linda - beautifully done - wonderful coloring and colors. Really one cute card!!
sandy

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Just the darling cowboy, maybe I should not say that... Great ruff and tough cowboy and there are some awesome booths. Awesome job with your coloring and I just love the background.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails