Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sensational Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge

Hi there!
Welcome to our first Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow for 2013. This week we want you to make a vintage or shabby chic project ...with the theme...

something new

so I chose "young love"...thought this was a sweet image from TJ Designs
used various scraps of designer paper and love the crinkle ribbon called Sea Foam...card base is from Stampin Up - Sage Shadow. 

hope to see your vintage or shabby chic project celebrating
"something new"

hugs
i know this is short post, but still feeling "yuk"....have to be back to work Monday after being off for 2 weeks so please pray this passes by then....

14 comments:

Heather said...

I love the image and all your layers ...great rich color scheme...I love the wrinkle ribbon with the button!!
Beautiful Card!!
Hugs
Heather

craftieodmae said...

you know how to wow us, this is gorgeous, love your coloring!!!

Becky said...

wow, this is beautiful

Penny said...

Yes, I surely hope you are better tomorrow. But if not, stay home until you get better!!
Love this card--the image is gorgeous & I love the papers & ribbon you used with it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

The Other Patti Sue said...

Fantastic! LOVE the vintage feel!

Brenda said...

Lovely shabby chic card Linda!!!! Long time since I have been by, sorry about that. I hope all is well with you and your family and you have a wonderful holiday.
Happy New Year
Hugs,
Brenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- loving the image and the ribbon : ) Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennie said...

Beautiful Linda! Hope you are feeling better :)

Judy said...

What a stunning card, and gorgeous colors. Very nicely done sweetie.

xo
Judy

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great card, love the use of the ribbon.

Sandy said...

Hope you are getting over the yuk and not getting the flu!! Your card is grand and I especially like the way you did your ribbon. I am so far behind in my blog snooping I don't think I will ever get caught up. Happy New year Linda!
Sandy

Patti P. said...

Love this sweet image and that binding goes beautifully with the shadow sage cs. Beautiful card my friend.
hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails