Friday, January 18, 2013

Copic/Promarker Challenge at the Outlawz

Hi there!
This week the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create with theme...

MILESTONE BIRTHDAY

heee heee heeee I have a BFF (who doesn't blog so she wont see this) who is turning 63 this month...this one's for her LOL
I've made cards with this image before..it's one of my favorites from Art Impression...always makes me smile...well that goes for all their humorous images (-:

used a ton of Copics even though it doesn't look like it...
                            E00, 11, 25, 33, 49...Y06...C2,5...RV04, 21BG01...BV0000....B00,06, 12
designer paper from MME - Fiddlesticks
base cardstock is Not Quite Navy fr Stampin Up
scallop edge from Stampin Up
ribbon from Stampin Up

Hope to see you join the challenge - come check out the awesome prizes you can win at the Outlawz!

hugs and blessings

12 comments:

Kim said...

Love this image, made me smile!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hee Hee, she is one of my favorite AI stamps! Coloring is super amazing! Hope you didn't get too much snow.

Jo said...

This is such a fun card. I just love that image. Happy Birthday to your BFF.

Linda Palmer said...

I love everything about this fun card. Your coloring on the image is beautiful, love the fuzzy look you have made on her robe. Great job Linda!

Patti P. said...

So,so funny....she will love this.
Hope you are doing good...we have been shoveling and cleaning cars off.
A foot of snow but it is melting some and suppose to be warm this weekend so hopefully it will leave as quickly or almost as it came.
Have a great weekend.
hugs...

Patti P. said...

So,so funny....she will love this.
Hope you are doing good...we have been shoveling and cleaning cars off.
A foot of snow but it is melting some and suppose to be warm this weekend so hopefully it will leave as quickly or almost as it came.
Have a great weekend.
hugs...

Sandy said...

How did you know how I looked in the morning. I must take offense as I do not wear curlers in my hair!!! Super Card Linda - who would not getting this funny card!!!!!
Sandy

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Just way to funny. That is some image and sentiment. Makes me laugh as I'm typing this. Have a great week end.
Hugs

newbie85 said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!! Your friend will love it!!!! A real fun card!

newbie85 said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!! Your friend will love it!!!! A real fun card!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Too funny Linda! Such a perfect image and sentiment for a milestone birthday and beautifully done too :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Ha!! Love that sentiment. Wonderful coloring us usual

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails