Friday, January 11, 2013

Copic/ProMarker Challenge at the Outlawz

Hi there!
This week the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create with theme...

WINTER WONDERLAND

Love the images from Phindy's Place which by the way is open and Phindy has a sale going on...so if you have loved any of the images I've recently used and reported they are retired...
well, here's your chance to get them (-:
 This cutie is called Tasty Flakes

Copics used: BG13, 15, 49, 53...G12, 43...C1
lightly sponged with Memento - Teal Zeal
cardstock is Not Quite Navy from Stampin Up
Designer Paper - Cosmos Cricket - Jolly by Golly
Snowflakes with MS punch from white cardstock that had glitter preapplied
pearls done with Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
snowflakes with Liquid Applique

Hope you like...and you get a chance to enter our challenge (-:

to those of you who know I've been flu sick - well, I'm finally on the mend! the new round of meds seems to be doing the trick (-:  thank you for all the prayers!
hugs

12 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Linda! I love the colors and the sweet image! As always, your coloring if fantastic! Glad to hear you are on the mend! Keep getting better!

Becky said...

So cute..I can taste the snowflakes now. :)

Jo said...

This is such a sweet card Linda. I just love the little snow falling. Glad that your are beating the flu.

Patti P. said...

So glad to hear things are improving, maybe you can enjoy the weekend without the yucks! Love,love,love this card. I am a fan of blues and greens and your coloring on her hat and tights, well I am so jealous,lol. Just beautiful.
hugs....

Linda Palmer said...

This is so cute! I love the coloring and your chosen colors. It is a precious image. You do a beautiful job on all your cards. So glad you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Linda, this is as sweet as sweet can be. I love the colors. The designer paper is perfect.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So glad to hear you're getting better Linda! A very cute image and a beautiful card too - love the colours :)

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet and such great coloring!!
Good to hear your feeling better

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute and I love the fabulous card design and colors. The snow is perfect!

Patricia St Martin said...

Om my Linda... Just darling, love Mo's image. Your creation is so inspiring. Love the colors and your coloring is just wonderful as always. I love the snowflakes.
Hugs, Patricia

Brenda said...

Oh my Linda this is so dang adorable!!!!
Hugs

Sandy said...

Such a beautiful card with a very cute image. Beautifully colored but your coloring is always top notch!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails