Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge

Woo hoo! Saturday is finally here! 
 Welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow This week we want you to make vintage, shabby chic or primitive projects using... circles!

 I have a ton of circles on this one - stamp is from $1 bin at Michael's and is by Rubber Stampede
went for more of a shabby chic design this week,
made the rosettes with the THoltz rosette die, fancy trim is from Marks Finest Papers, designer paper is from Stampin Up, doily die from Cherry Lynn and Spellbinders used were Standard Circles Large, Blossom and Fleur de Lis Accents...stash buttons with ribbon added and pearls with Viva Pearl Pen...

Ok, cant wait to tell ya! this morning i am going with some stampin sistahs to the HUGE Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Chantilly, VA. That's about an hour and half from us. We started going a few years ago and now it's an annual event LOL....would be great to meet anyone around here that is going!
Will let you know how bad a beating my credit card takes.....if anyone there is selling the Silhouette Cameo - I'm bringing that baby home and saving the shipping charges BIG SMILE!
so tired of cutting out images...ready to be spoiled with this baby

(thankfully darlin hubby never reads my blog !!!!!)

9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Have a ball at the show! I hope you find a Cameo! I think I'm the only one who isn't getting one! You guys are all chipping away at my seolve though!

Jennie said...

Go Linda, go Linda! Have fun and definitely need to make the trip up next year...the pics on FB are killing me :) Lovely card my friend!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Linda this is beautiful! Such pretty colours and details :)

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, Now I may have a circle or too, have to check em out..........

Daniele said...

just loving this Linda, lucky you get a Cameo, think I might have to put one on my wish list which is already very long, can't wait to see what you brought at the show
hugs and best wishes

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great,great card! Have a super awesome time!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your great card- fabulous job with the vintage!

Unknown said...

Wish I lived closer, sounds like a fun time!!! I love your sugar creek hollow cards, it's a look I could never really get. That trim is so interesting, and gorgeous. Have fun!

Patti P. said...

Love your circles....that cherry lynn die is so pretty!!!
Lucky you, hope you had a great day yesterday and hope you got the new toy. I have been shopping around for a good deal and really want one!! You can tell me what you think.
hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails