Thursday, June 21, 2012

Designing DIVA's Oldie but Goodie Blog Hop

I owe my DIVA's a huge apology!
Blogger let me down....
I had two posts for Tuesday but just realized only one of them posted...

So Sorry! I was the kick off blog for the hop...grrrrrr

Anyway, my oldie is from the Stamp Set from Stampin Up circa 2004  LOL
Noble Deer


now off to visit the other hoppers:
1. Linda Payne - you're here! 
2. Cindy Grigiski Cindy
3. Gina Lindsay Gina 
4. Cindy Pec Cindy 
5. Angie Williams Angie 
6. Barb Wibel Barb

I'm off to work!

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Aw, sistah - you aren't alone! Blogger has done that more times than I can count! But you are up now and with a beauty I must say! What a catching card, so striking and visual and beautiful rich colors to draw us right in - wonderful!! x0x0

Carla S. said...

Your card is gorgeous, Linda!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

your coloring is amazing!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this is one awesome creation, I totally adore that image it is truly wonderful, the design is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think we've all been there! Another amazing work of art! Wish I could color like you!

Sandy said...

Beautiful card -- great card for men who are outdoors kind of guys too!
sandy

Vicki said...

OMGoodness! This card is just stunning, Linda! You never cease to amaze and inspire me! Blessings to you, my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails