Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Saturday!!!

Welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow 
This week we want you to make vintage, shabby chic or primitive projects using...
lots of embellishments - the more the better!

 hmmmm, I do embellishments but lean " more to less" ...not more more more!!! LOL
 so using an image from the Graphics Fairy...here is my "more more more" card (-:
hope you like it!
embellishments: stash lace, designer paper, ruffled ribbon, scrunched seam binding, gold/white mesh, pearl brad, eyelets and added accents with gold pen....added my fav little sentiment  "for you" which is from a 2007 SU set (but I don't know which one), although I keep that little stamp out and you see me use it often
that way I can use the inside for whatever occasion I need...

I was so rushed this past week with work that i didn't have any crafting time  :-(
soooooo drank tons of coffee last night and I am auto posting this at 4am to post at 8am because I've been up all night trying to get ahead on Design Team cards....
so as you read this on Saturday, I am asleep LOL .... hope to sleep until noon!
what are the odds of that happening ....but I can hope !

have a beautiful weekend and looking forward to seeing YOUR embellishments in the challenge - I really need the inspiration..

Hugs,
 
PS would appreciate prayers for Monday night Bible Study at the jail, have some really tough situations and they so desperately need the Lord !

21 comments:

Selma said...

This is gorgeous Linda. Hope you were able to sleep till noon!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous Linda!! Love the image and all your embellishments...that ruffled green trim is Fabulous girl!!
Hugs
Heather

Linda Palmer said...

Hope you got to sleep in. Your card is gorgeous and I love all the embellishments.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love all the pretty embellishments! Hope you got to sleep in today!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Linda - love all your embellies.
Hope you got some sleep.
Lorraine x

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous Linda. Great embellishments.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sounds like you need more~more~more sleep! Love your gorgeous card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- the image is lovely and your embellishments are fabulous!!! Hope you got alot of shut eye!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous creation - so much lovely eye candy on this :)

craftieodmae said...

absolutley fantastic!!!! I love all the layers and details!!!

Dru said...

Linda - this card is absolutely gorgeous!! Your embellishments are beautiful and perfect! Hugs, Dru

Jennie said...

Hey there Linda...hope you got adequate rest!!! Lovely card and the green trim is just fabulous. Will be thinking of you during jail time, that He would use you to be an influence on these women and give you the right words to say. Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely image, like the ribbon treatment around it as well as the lace and other textures!

Carol said...

Lovely card! You used the perfect embellishments. I'll say a prayer for your Monday night group.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is so very pretty the ribbon, bow and image look wonderful, the colours and design...pure perfection
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love those pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Hugs, Elizabeth

maryrose said...

Very pretty! Love the embellishments!

Melina said...

love the green trim around the edge :)

Becky said...

4 am! That is dedication :). This is just stunning, so many beautiful elements.

Cheri said...

Wow, beautiful card!

Patti P. said...

Hey girl, you did a Stunning job on more! I love all of the layers of trim and lace and the textures in them. A beautiful image and you framed it beautifully.
I am late getting by, hope your jail mission went well last night.
hugs....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails