Thursday, June 14, 2012

Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #112

hi there
 This is the beginning of a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge Blog and the challenge this week is .... to create with this sketch!

I already made my granddaughter's K-5 graduation card, so now I need one for my 3 yr old grandson who will be moving up to the 4-5 yrs olds....ohhhhh they grow up so quickly! 

Grabbed the adorable Digi Doodle Shop image  Happy Grajie-ation 
 and what 3 yr old doesn't love a blue gorilla (-:


base card is SU's Not Quite Navy, dp from stash box, sentiment from SU, and colored with Copics...

remember, To join our challenges you don’t have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do use one, your entry will count twice. You are also allowed to enter our challenge as many times as you like, as long as you enter with a new card/craft.
 The winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop where you’ll be spoilt for choice, as there are so many great images to choose from. We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs.

ok - off to work I go!
have a beautiful day

22 comments:

Patti P. said...

I'm not three, but I love your blue gorilla. Now that takes some creative juices to think of that, what a fun sketch.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
hugs....

Denise said...

Totally love your blue gorilla - such a fun card.
Hugs
Denise xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

He looks so fab in blue!! Very cute and perfect for any age but especially under 5's :)

Carla S. said...

Aw, this is so cute, Linda! Great papers and adorable image!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

He will just love this. At first I thought it was blue purple and I was going to call him Grape Ape... remember that cartoon?

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very funny! He will love this!

Theresa said...

That card is just adorable Linda! And the gorilla is the cutest thing ever! Big hugs to you!
THERESA

lalkygirl said...

what a fab fun card ,love the colours you have chosen
tracey x

Karen said...

Great fun card Linda, love it.

xx

Ana Carolina Little said...

LOVE how fun this card is Linda!!!

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant in blue Linda!
Great card.
Lorraine x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Linda. I love the shades of blue. Fun card and I'm sure he loved t.

Bettina L. said...

This is a fun male card Linda. Love the design with the layers and that you've coloured the monkey blue as well;) Bettina xx

maryrose said...

Love that big blue gorilla, Linda! Cute card!

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Fab card Linda. Great image I've not seen that one yet. Love the colours you've used. Jenny x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this is TOO FUN!! :)

Tammy said...

Positively adorable! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh what a fun image and a fun card sketch! I might have to try this one! x0x0

MiamiKel said...

Oh what a fun image and a fun card sketch! I might have to try this one! x0x0

Melina said...

hahahaha! Too cute, I love the banner at the bottom :)

Judy said...

Giggle...what a great card for a little boy! I bet you had fun making this one. It looks fantastic, and I love those papers. Great job hun.

xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute. I adore your colours. Fab papers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails