Friday, June 1, 2012

Copic/Pro Marker Challenge at the Outlawz

hi there, 
This week, the the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create ... using a SUMMER theme! 
 We have an awesome sponsor who generously contributed to the DT some of her images - pop over and checkout Saturated Canary - owner/designer Krista Smith 
This is her adorable image "Snow White"...which I intend to use in a "snow white" theme but couldn't wait to ink her up.... so using it for this week's Outlawz "Summer" challenge...

She is bringing the most delicious apples to the picnic LOL !!
Gotta get, no time to write much -  the embossing folder is from Stampin Up! and I really like it...

Busy week trying to catch up at work and get back into my DT comittments - right now I'm crammin it all in as much as possible...will be around commenting soon - miss everyone so much!!!
I have to go to Rockville Md tomorrow (a long commute and on a Friday!!) and I need some sleep.. KWIM ...come on Saturday (-:
hugs

 

16 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Linda she is so adorable! I absolutely love your colouring and the beautiful tones that you used :)

Lorraine said...

I love saturated canary images and you've coloured this one beautifully. Gorgeous card Linda.
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Fab card and I love your shading....

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

I love your amazing colouring on this cutie - good enough to frame :)

Jo said...

Your card is adorable. You have colored her beautifully. Hope you have a safe trip.

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Linda! Your coloring is awesome! Safe travels and get some rest!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is adorable. Drive safely, and get some deserved rest.

Theresa said...

Hi Linda! Love that beautiful card - your coloring of Snow White (at least that's who she looks like to me) is awesome! Hugs!

Linda Palmer said...

Such beautiful coloring! I love how you colored her and think your coloring is always so beautiful.

Darlene Lyons said...

Wonderful card Linda! I love the colours you chose and your blending is beautiful!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sooo sweet... fantastic coloring!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Love her!!!. Another cute card Linda.

Conniecrafter said...

she is so sweet, love those big eyes, terrific coloring and like the embossed frame

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! I love the colors - these are the same colors I use in my house. Beautifully done!
Sandy

Melina said...

adorable! I love those colors :)

Penny said...

Linda, you colored her beautifully and I love the way you framed her! Just such a very pretty card! Love it!
Hugs,
Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails