Friday, June 1, 2012

Phri-days are Phindy's!

hi there! 
This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create anything... and Pile It On!

....I dont know how I got the challenge messed up (think I might be a little crazy with all thats been going on ...but I thought the challenge was "party")...so used my  "party" card and "piled on" ...ribbon and pearls!! LOL 
isn't she adorable
gotta get, it's midnight and I'm trying to post my two DT's for Friday...
truly truly miss everyone!

hugs

9 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love the colours of this one Linda and that image is super fun :)

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the way the text goes across the middle...

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

She is indeed a cutie! Love the way you coloured her - looks like watercolour paint, so neat :)

Unknown said...

Great party card with wonderful embellishments!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card with awesome coloring.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like a party to me (0= Super adorable!

Ana Carolina Little said...

How did I miss so many cards this couple of days!!!. Your colouring is superb!!!. Very fun image and card too!!!

Kathy said...

She's so pretty Linda. Love the way you've done the sentiment over top of her.

Melina said...

What a cute image! Adorable creation :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails