Monday, April 5, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #5 - Distressing

This week's challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's is  DISTRESSING....can sponge, tear, layer, etc

I have been wanting to color this cute rabbit...I think of him as the "juggler hare"...don't know why !!!

pardon the exremely poor attempt at French...the only thing I know is "soup du jour"!
you can see my choice of distressing:  tearing and sponging...colored him with Copics, dp is from SU.

if you're reading this, then my auto post worked! I'm actually away and worry if this will work or not...and on time!!! the next couple of days are cards made this past weekend and auto-posted. Have gone to hills of West Virginia with DH to visit my MIL... along with our oldest daughter and her family - but home there is too small to craft ... glad to be spending time with them!

hope you have a great day,


PS I just realized I never posted this over on the challenge!!!! just goes to show I was doing tooooo many things at once....what a goober!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great fun!

I feel like saying "theres a hare on your card" ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yep your auto post worked! LOL! Love this hare! He cracks me up! Enjoy your visit with family!

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
This is a lovely, bright cheerful card. What a fantastic image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Theresa's Studio said...

Bon jour, mon ami! Have fun on your vaca. Enjoy time with your family. Auto posting worked. Cute card....do not French for that...c'est tres bien!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful fun card Linda!!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

He is adorable..I love how you staged him on your card and the papers you chose to go with him are perfect.

Betty Benton said...

Fun card -- I just love that image! He rocks, juggling those butterflies!! (they're easy to keep in the air!)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a funny bunny! Hope you had a nice holiday!

Lori said...

Ha Ha! What a funny bunny juggler! Coloring is great as per your usual, Linda.

Anne said...

Waiter there's a hair in my soup LOL

What a fun image, hope yo enjoyed your trip

redwasher1 said...

So cute!! Hope your having a great time!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails