Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog is "under construction"

it's Spring and I wanted to change things around in here a bit....well that turned into a weekend project - some of you emailed me and had me laughin'...yes, I know I changed it like 4 times!!! one of those times I lost everything and had to call my computer guru friend for "H-E-L-P !!"...that panicked me ...so for now - this is it. Didnt get to work on a single card....
Still want to get the Design Team Members listed on the left - but am at work - "trying" to work LOL

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is lookin pretty darn cute!

Brenda said...

I missed all of the changes over the weekend, but I can tell you I love the new look!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh nice looking blog Linda! Last itme I did it I spent hours re-loading stuff so I'm not game to go again just yet!!!!

redwasher1 said...

Oh, I missed it? This is looking good!! Is it the one your keeping?

CarlaKH said...

I can't tell you how many times I change my blog.. still not happy with mine but am trying to just go with it for now!

Vicki said...

Rock on, Linda!!! Looking good! Blessings to you!

Annika said...

Hey, you're a lady and perfectly entitled to change your mind at least 5 times a day. If not more. Rock on!
Hugs
Annika

craftieodmae said...

at least you had gutts to try, it's looking great!

Amanda said...

loving the new look!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okay my friend, soooo..... did ya ever wrack your brain over and over trying to remember something you forgot. I forgot to thank you for the badge a few posts ago. Not only did I forget to thank you, but I forgot to retrieve it. I deeply apologize for the slip up. I am getting old and feeble minded I guess. Taking it now and posting to my side bar. TY, TY, Ty

P.S. I like all the space you made on your blog!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Good for you- it's alot of work to change these...that is why mine still looks like it does! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails