Monday, September 7, 2009

special request from Rose!

This card was made at the request of a favorite Ebay customer (Hi Rose!) and loyal supporter.  She was so sweet! She wanted me to make "an easy" card but wanted it to "look hard"...for a co-worker so "no mushiness"...  So I made two - one for her and one to post on Ebay!
Rose, my dear, trust me!  I didnt spend a lot of time on this card so do not worry about that!...anyone looking will confirm that for you  LOL....but it does "look hard" for someone who doesn't make cards!
A special "thank you" Rose for always worrying about how much time I spend on a card! You make it so worth it with your sweet thank-you's...I sincerely appreciate your patronage and most of all - your friendship!

Stamps: Gina K's Tropical Flowers and Tropical Windows
Paper: stash from Basic Grey, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue and Buckaroo Blue (yep, still have some!)
Ink: Memento Black, Caramel, Buckaroo Blue
Embellishment: SU ribbon, CB label
Technique: matting

Spending today with family....hope everyone who has a 3 day weekend is doing something they enjoy!
LOL

6 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card Linda... it's so nice to have customers like that!

Gina Lindsay said...

Those colors are great! Have fun with your family. We are having a low key day today, just me and hubby!

Angie Williams said...

This looks great!! I think you nailed the challenge she gave you.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I hope to be able to sell my cards someday just like you! Actually I hope my cards come out even the slightest bit as pretty as yours...they are wonderful!

Scrapping Julie said...

wow, it looks great, i love the two patterns together!

Marie (MarieStamps.com) said...

Great card and colors! And you are right, not hard at all! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails