Saturday, March 17, 2012

Speedy the Fox Challenge #99

Hello,
This week over at the Speedy the Fox Challenge Blog , I have challenged us to create " a CAS/ one layer card"... 
These are tough to me! so grabbing the new MFP set "Lighthouses"....I started to think "one Layer" hmmmmm
 Using a reverse mask from Spellbinders Labels One, I sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky, Danube Blue, touch of Cantaloupe and Angel Pink. Using a post-it-note so would have straight line for the water, I added Paris Dusk.
 Then paper pieced the lighthouse that was gently colored with Copics E11,YG63, Y11 and T3. Sentiment was stamped with Memento Danube Blue.

now I have to say, I do like this one layer card - it works for me (-:

hope you get a chance to play in this weeks' Speedy the Fox and Friends Challenge...
remember the randomly drawn winner receives a FREE stamp set (-:


hugs everyone,
 
and a side note, I have decided to step down from the Speedy the Fox Challenge blog. Have been with them for almost a year and felt it was time to "move on" as they say ...Will be participating through March with MFP. Appreciate time spent  as a Senior Design Team Member and Speedy the Fox DT Member....

12 comments:

Pat said...

Your sky is tremendous!!!!!!!Lovely

NancyD said...

Such a beautiful gradient sky and an overall lovely card. NancyD

Ana Carolina Little said...

Linda, I love lighthouses (you would have noticed this in the challenge I chose for March). Love your card as well. Very well done. i can't wait what you'll do for the challenge!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific background and great scene!

Unknown said...

Fantastic one layer card! Beautiful image and colors.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Linda, this is just gorgeous!! I love your lighthouse card!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

WoWzErS your coloring is just amazing! This is spectacular!

Barbara Colbert said...

This is a beauty Linda!!! WONDERFUL sky...lighthouse...and gorgeous result!!!

Designing with Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Linda, I absolutely love this scene. Stunning is all I can say.

Helen Dooley said...

Love this card Linda!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous card, Linda, I love this set - it's awesome. Sorry that you're stepping down from the MFP team and wish you well. I'm sure we'll be seeing you in blogland!

Melina said...

Oh my! Gorgeous card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails