Friday, March 30, 2012

Phri-days are Phindy's!

 Only a week to go until we will be holding our 100th challenge.  There will be special prizes and a fun hop with candy along the way!  Be sure to join in this week and be ready to play along next week.  Big hint:  you'll want to dig out and colour your Phindy's Place images, the challenge will require you to use a Phindy's Place image if you want to be eligible for the draw.

Hi there,
 First let me say I have really missed getting around to visit everyone...have been able to pop in here and there, but not much! With the gorgeous weather rolling in, just very busy at work...back to some very long days again...not complaining - it pays the bills (-:  Just wanted to let everyone know I miss ya!

This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create...using ribbons and bows!! oh yea baby...right up everyone's alley (-:

well I've been wanting to try something new...and it seems like there are "baby momma's" everywhere expecting those precious little ones....so for this challenge I grabbed Phindy's adorable image  Counting Sheep

sentiment is computer generated

Faux Fabric is done using the technique I saw over on my sweet friend Patti's blog . by Clare's Creations. It is done using scraps....love that. Here is the tutorial that Patti shared with us if you are interested. It took me several tries to get the hang of it...thinking I still need more practice but happy with this one.
hugs,
Supplies:
cardstock:  SU's Not Quite Navy and white
Designer Paper - stash
ink: Memento Summer Sky and Cantaloupe
Copics: YG 63, 67...G000, C0, R2, RV04, B91, 95...E00, 11, 21, 25
Embellishments: decorative scissors, SU ribbon, mini adhesive pearls

9 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Linda what a stunning card, love those pleats on the base of your card
Anne
x

Penny said...

Wow, what an original LO and pretty, pretty card! It looks like a bassinet. Love it!
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Gorgeous faux fabric, fist time I've seen it. This is a sweet card!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card....so sweet...and very original.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and I just love the effect you have created....

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty -- love the image, the papers and the "ruffles"!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute and I LOVE the ruffles!

Carol said...

Fabulous card! Love the ruffles and your coloring always makes me ohh and aww!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this! What a perfectly adorable baby card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails