Friday, March 23, 2012

Phri-days are Phindy's!

This week has been SO CRAZY...think I will shout THANK GOODNESS IT's FRIDAY! part of the craziness is because we are having our annual Missions Conference at church ..and for those of you whose church does this...you know how that week seems to be just so crazy!!! 

anyhow..any whoooo...

This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create...with an ANIMAL !

 Well, Phindy has adorable animal images but I needed a specific one...and this one from Phinday called
  I Glub You was perfect!

kept this one on the CAS side - going to a "soon to be" 8 year old boy - who has an aquarium!
see why I said this image was perfect...

OK, back to craziness - we have services tonight at 7:30, tomorrow is the Mission's Dinner (some good eating, let me tell ya!)  then Sunday we are hostessing one of the missionary couples and having several
 friends over to eat !!! 
now somewhere in there I need to go to work, clean my house, get the groceries and cook!!!
not complaining because I know it will all work out .... whew!

WOW, I really vented and didn't even take a breath to say - hope you get to join our challenge (-:

hugs,

supplies:
cardstock SU Temptin Turquoise and retired designer paper
Copics:  E21, 25...YR04, 20...C2...BG000, 01, 02, 13
embellishments:  McGill corner punch, Viva Pearl Pen -clear

11 comments:

Gemma said...

Aw this is so cute! I myself have my own aquarium, love my tropical fish! Hope you can stop by my blog today - I have some candy to give away! xx

Melina said...

very cute! I love that heart shaped tank :)

Carla S. said...

Great card, Linda! Love the glossy fish bowl and other cute details! Hope all goes off without a hitch this weekend!

Betty Benton said...

What a fantastic card for a young man with an aquarium!! It may be craziness, but I know you'll reap blessings upon blessings from your activities this week!

Catherine said...

Love the sentiment you have used on this and just perfect for a young boy...

Penny said...

CAS, and so very, very cute! Love it!
Hugs,
Penny

Carol said...

Adorable!! Don't wear yourself out, you are a busy girl!!

Anne said...

What a cutie Linda, I bet he'll love it!
Anne
x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I LOVE this card!! So cute and makes me smile!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You're a busy one I tell ya! This is super adorable!

Unknown said...

Love this Linda! What a perfect sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails