Monday, May 24, 2010

Vicki's Sketch Challenge at Stamp TV

Hi there,
Was able to get several cards done (finally) for a few of the challenges at Stamp TV.
This is for  Vicki's sketch challenge - She has one more sketch for us before her 3 month term as the Sketch Challenge hostess ends. She was perfect for this!

image and sentiment is from GinaK's "Spring Mix" set. Brad button and butterflies are from stash - the paper bow is fun to make from scraps! Card stock is GKD's Asparagus and dp is from Stampin Up (I think).
short post! busy weekend! back to work!
Dont forget the challenge at  Isabella's Sketchbook - just make a birthday card with an Isabella image - winner receives the Cuttlbug Folder "Lace Tree", 2 free images and the "I Won" badge....oh yeaaaaaa!!!!
have a blessed day,

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow Linda I love this layout and especially what you did with it. How did you make that cute paper bow, just cut by hand or is it a mix of punches? Wonderful card.

craftieodmae said...

WOW! this is gorgeous, love the colors too!

Anonymous said...

really pretty, love the colours!

Kerrie said...

Oh Linda, I do love the layout and dp is gorgeous.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Had to come by and see what was perking in the holler. What a beautiful version of Vicki's sketch! Those little butterfly buttons are sweet!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well you've really outdone yourself this time! SO,SO pretty!

Dru said...

Lovely soft card Linda - and don't you just love using up items from your stash!!

Laura said...

I have to clean my craft room to "find" my stash to work with...(sigh) Pretty card Linda...

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
This card is beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and the whole thing looks so elegant. Wonderful crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Donna Baker said...

what a pretty card - LOVE the partial nestability die a LOT!

Lori said...

Great colors! I love the sketch, have to get to it, myself.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love that little paper bow.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

This is so beautiful. I love the green and brown colors together like this.

Annie said...

this is sooooooo pretty!!! I wish I could make such pretty cards too

Brenda said...

This is so pretty, I love the soft green color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails