Monday, November 2, 2009

two CAS cards

These are for this week's color and sketch challenge at STV!  thought I would do CAS cards for my friends that wanted some Quick n Easy cards for holidays, some that are just beginning cardmaking and as a challenge to myself!





short post! have been working on something for Wednesday night!  stay tuned  :)

have a blessed day,

Card Details:
Stamps: Gina K's Autumn Beauty by Theresa, Bug Me Anytime by Rupa, and Signs of Autumn
Paper: Gina K's Cranberry, All Spruced Up, Signs of Autumn, Green Apple, pumpkin, white and ivory
Ink: Memento Black and Rhubarb, SU's caramel and pumpkin
Embellishments: handmade yo-yo w/button, jute ribbon from Gina K
Techniques: matting, embossing, sponging, paper piercing

11 comments:

Michelle VP said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and the look of extra texture with that DP! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for Wednesday! :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
These are lovely. Yhe colours are so soothing and the sentiments are sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dori Shelton said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the colors in the second one; and the softness of both of them.

Jennie said...

Just beautiful CAS cards Linda! Your flower is just fabulous and love the sprigs coming off it.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great CAS cards! I like the fiber you used in the first one and the flower in the second!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work on both of these stunning cards!!Outstanding!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I know I commented on Stamp Tv..... but I have to show you some love on your blog too! LOL! These cards are wonderful!I really like them here too!

Sheila said...

Beautiful cards - I love the colors. Looking forward to Wednesday. :)

Lori said...

Pretty! They look like a little to much work for my definition if a CAS card. lol!

redwasher1 said...

Fantastic cards, and the blog candy looks fabulous!!

Jennifer Scull said...

these are so cute! love that yo-yo on the 2nd card. super clever! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails