Sunday, November 22, 2009

STV's Color Challenge by Cindy

This week's color challenge at STV from Cindy is to use.....ivory, green...and that's it!
Wooo hoooo!  not only do I FINALLY get to do a color challenge - but a green one!

Pulled out various SU dp from stash and went to town! (the sentiment and cardbase are both ivory from SU even though they look whiter in the pic) ....and used even more scraps with this "lollipop" flower (it's ok, like I said...not crazy about them - there is one more card I did with that flower technique that will post soon)...



used CB's Fancy Tags for sentiment (which is from GKD's "Thanks a Million" set), distressed with SU's Hunter Green on tag and one background panel, and cut dp scraps with the Posey nesties for flower....and then running these scraps through my crimper...added button center....done!
ribbon is SU scrap...YEP! I keep 'em that small...LOL

now that I have a nice clean room - I am determined to use my paper stash - it's ridiculous how much I have...or maybe how much I keep (snicker snort !!)

Have a blessed day,

10 comments:

Milnie said...

Wow the card is adorable, love the way you made the beautiful flower!

Hugs,

Melanie

craftieodmae said...

Linda this is remarkable! I love it, the colors, the flowers, all the details. gorgeous!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love all the green dp you used. Great card....lollipop flower is new to me..love how you crimped the papers. Isn't it great to have a clean crafting area but not so great when it takes me such a short time to mess it all again.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
I reallylike this card. I love the colours and the way you have built up the rosette is beautiful. The sentiment is really sweet and the mounting for it is classy.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicki said...

Yippee! Green!!! Looovvveee it! Beautiful flower and great sentiment, Linda! You really rocked this one! Blessings to you!

Sara said...

very very pretty!!! Love all the greens

Cheryl Walker said...

Linda this is very very pretty hun!!! I love the sentiment tag tooo, and didnt know that cuddlebug had those. I wanted to get the spellbinder ones but they are always out. Where did you find these tags????? If you get time please let me know!!! :) Thank you!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Sheila said...

A lovely card, Linda. I love the ivory and green together and the flower is so cute - running the papers through the crimper adds alot - great idea. Now if I can just remember it long enough to try it. :)
God Bless!

Cindy said...

Linda, this is wonderful!! Love the textures!!

Lori said...

Now this flower, I really like! Great job using those scraps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails