Sunday, June 14, 2009



Well, it turned out to be too busy a weekend for cards. Our daughter and her family (son-in-law Paul, 8yr old Maggie and 11 yr old Thomas) in North Carolina were able to come to Virginia this weekend. My niece just graduated from Va Tech and we were invited to her graduation cook-out at my brother's near Leesburg, Va on Saturday evening. Saturday morning we helped my other daughter have a yard sale. They have a 2 year old (Lily) and 4 month old (Logan), so I was GranMa at the yard sale. Loved it! and it worked out that they were able to shut down the yard sale at noon, take what didnt sell home, get kids fed and ready and then join us on trip to Leesburg (2 hours from my house). Needless to say - it was a full day. We were all exhausted!

I had done this card earlier this week for the challenge at http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/06/04/stamp-simply-90-gone-to-pot/ Love this stamp from an old Stampin Up favorite retired set.
Sorry about the long linking address - I need to learn how to do a link and give it a name without having to show the whole address.
And I need to get busy on some cards for ebay - I have already had one of my favorite customers email me with her support on my new blog but worried that I won't have time to do cards for her ...how sweet was that !! So will take a break on the challenges (everyone is right, they are addicting) and build up my card inventory for my little ebay store - need it to help support my addiction ooops hobby :>
goodnight
Linda
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You did have a busy weekend! I know it was fun with everyone going to Leesburg :o) This card is beautiful This set I will never sell or trade, just love that image! Nice card and layout. Have a good week :o)

Anonymous said...

Please put this card on ebay - I love it! Eve (I found you)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails