Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge No 57


This is my entry for Friday Sketchers Challenge No 57 . Enjoyed using this stamp from SU's "Tender Toile" retired stamp set. Colored with copics and added flower soft. I quilled the little rose and added the pearls. Didn't leave room for leaves so I used the shredded pieces next to my cutter - think I like it OK. Actually, was going to put this set on Ebay, but now... think I will keep it. grooooaaaaannnn - if I keep playing with the stamp sets I need to get rid of- I won't part with them ...and I have to! of course, it's to make room for NEW stamps :)

well, going to try and go to bed early tonight - it was a super busy weekend and have a long day at work tomorrow. No complaints though - thankful for my job.

Happy Father's Day!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh linda, how fabulous and so beautiful.
thank you for joing in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Chris said...

Really, really lovely! I love the image too and how you accented it with the flower soft - and that quilled rose is brilliant!

Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge - I'm really excited about being the sponsor this week and love visiting everyone's blog! What a treat to stop by here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails