Tuesday, June 2, 2009





We could not believe this - Hail (some the size of quarters) poured down on us starting about 6pm and it kept stopping and starting for almost an hour - but hail!!!! the temperature here before the storm was 92! Well, its now 10:44pm and the storm is so bad that we've lost power twice (although briefly). So I will wait until the morning to again reset the clocks - I just turned my computer on to see if I had service and am very surprised that I do. So my little Tilda's are colored and ready to be set on their cards...but that will have to wait until Thursday now.

Work tomorrow and church tomorrow night so Thursday (hopefully) will be the earliest I will get back to the cards that for the moment are "works in progress" :)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wow Linda! That is some serious hail! Great photo of it...I imagine that was surprising to see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails