Tuesday, March 30, 2010

my last Sweet n Sassy Tuesday - with images I mean (smile)

Well, this is my final post as Guest Designer for Sweet n Sassy Stamps. Now that went by fast...true what they say...the older you get the faster time passes (well that's a bummer thought to start the day!!)
Kept it simple...


Combined two of their images. The daffodil is from their March Daffodil set and the sentiment is from their set Praying for You.

Colored and cut out the daffodil and attached to the back of the nestie mat with the sentiment. Using the glaze pen, I glazed the flowers (and used the glitter pen on them - but we all know how well glitter shows....NOT!!) and glazed the sentiment. Enlarged this sentiment to use these nesties and grab the attention of the reader.

Thank you so much Sweet n Sassy for letting me work with your wonderful designs! and thank you so much to your Design Team for being so supportive and encouraging... I am truly now
"hooked on digi's"....LOL

have a blessed day!

16 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
Simple but beautiful. Gorgeous daffies and a great sentiment. I am loving it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sandy said...

Wow Linda, this month did go fast and each and every card has been beautiful! I think the thing I enjoy the most about our guest designers is that we such a variety and I learn something from everyone one of you! This card is beautiful and I love how the focus is on the sentiment with the embellishment being the flowers and background paper with the bird! I really like the shape of that Nesties set you used. I almost got them and then didn't. I think now I could kick myself! They look perfect for a sentiment. Thank you for all your hard work for SNS this month! Sandy D.

Carrie said...

I agree simple but beautiful is the perfect description. Love the bright yellow daffodils too.

craftieodmae said...

Jaw dropping beautiful!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Morning, Linda!

I just love the dilly's you used here! Beautiful card.

Lori said...

Very lovely! The colors especially, have a great week, Linda.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers.... lovin the daffodils!

redwasher1 said...

I'm loven this!! Love the background paper you used.

dee marie said...

Hi Linda! Such a beautiful card! Love those daffodils!

Jennie said...

Such a beautiful card Linda and love the patterned paper on this!

Janice M said...

Great card Linda! Love the nesties that you used.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful ard- beautiful flowers and love the image. Glad to hear you had such a fun time with family- was wondering where you were... TFS

Anne said...

Very elegant and I can see the shimmer:)

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

VBAC said...

Oh ! no it is really your last Sweet n Sassy Tuesday. I like your last post for guest design. I am praying for you today is a nice sentence for anyone.

Banking Jobs said...

Such a beautiful card it was. It is so simple and contain very good idea on it that ' I am praying for you'. This sentence feel special to those who get this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails