Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the INSPIRATION MOSAIC Blog Hop



I am very happy to be a part of this hop! Love this stamp ...it's name fits it perfectly! My Inspiration Mosaic has its own acrylic block :) it sits to my right and those of you who follow my blog know that since receiving it two weeks ago, haven't made a card without it!!!! Don't know why, but this stamp takes your stamping to a whole different level - really makes your work stand out. Hope you like what I have for you below. Couldn't decide between these two for tonight, so here they both are......





They were both done with, of course, the Inspiration Mosaic stamp. The top card has also used the poinsetta and leaf from Melanie's A Year of Flowers stamp set and the bottom card has also used the Tree Silhouettes by Gina K. Both simple cards, just designed to make you "think" they were difficult...colored top card with copics + masking and used sponging + masking on the bottom card.
Hope they make you realize you NEED THIS STAMP!!!!! LOL, come join me in my Inspiration Mosaic addiction.... but be forewarned, this stamp sold out when it was last shown ... so don't wait!! Now....

For even more inspiration, be sure to check out Melanie's blog.


Melanie also has several guest designers joining in on the hop tonight:

Jennie Harper, Tina Gilliland, Linda Payne, and Jenny Charboneau

These GinaK's Senior DT members have Inspiration Mosaic projects on their blogs as well: Cathy, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Lee, Theresa , and Donna Baker and founder of StampTV Gina Krupsky

and finally, don't forget to check out our CenterStage DT members:
Shannon Bracken and Brenda Turner

Don't end the hop without getting over to Melanie's....She is celebrating half a million visitors! Can you imagine that???(and I had to leave my name in this post, love seeing it joined with these fabulous stampers)

Enjoy the Blog Hop!


23 comments:

Tina said...

VERY nice cards, Linda. Love the trees. I have to show my hubby this poinsetta card... he has kept one alive for 2 years now... he loves them.

Jennie said...

Linda, these cards are GORGEOUS! The poinsettia one is very pretty and love all of the coloring you did! The set goes so nice with this mosaic! Also love the winter card you created, beautiful way you created the winter scene. You have truly inspired me :o) Love seeing your creativity.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the moonlight one.

Theresa Momber said...

Both card are absolutely stunning, Linda! Woweee!

Melanie said...

simple shmimple! you put a lot of thought and artistry into these designs! all the different elements to the poinsettia card is just fantastic and that chilly night has me needing a sweater, so lifelike! way to go Linda, thank you!!

Debbie said...

The cards just knocked me off my feet! They are so beautiful. I never even thought of masking off. Woohoo...more inpiration! The colors are just gorgeous on both cards. Thank you for the wonderful ideas.

thestampinglady said...

What a wonderful display of talent I discovered visiting your blog tonight doing the hop! Holy Moley--love it and I will be back again and again. Your Chirstmas cards tonight were just stunning! Loved the tree one! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.

joy said...

I really like the way you have featured the poinsettia. I was planning on using them on my Christmas cards and you have inspired me to get to work on them.

redwasher1 said...

Linda you did an absolutely beautiful job with this set! Love them!! Geri

Jan Castle said...

Nicely done!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These cards are brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing them both!

Lee said...

Wow Linda!!!! These are just stunning!!! I soooo love the winter look!!!

Giovana said...

Both cards are amazing!!
God bless
Giovana

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Linda on both of these! Love those gorgeous flowers and the winter scene, just fantastic!

Betty Benton said...

I have enjoyed all your cards so far and these two are no exception -- beautiful!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Just saw all your cards tonight! Wow they are all stunning!
Thank you for such incrediable inspiration!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful! I love the winter scene.

The Other Patti Sue said...

GORGEOUS,Linda!Love both cards, they are absolutely awesome!

Lorraine said...

Oh, I can't decide which I like best. They're both gorgeous.

Lori said...

Wonderful cards, Linda! Especially the tree card, really my style, I'll be trying that w/ my Lovely as a Tree SU set.

Anonymous said...

These are both stunning!!! I may have an idea for holiday cards this year now...thanks for the inspiration.

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh great cards - I espceially like the snow/winter scene! Super use of the mosaic!

craftieodmae said...

I'm am just blown away by these cards.........the winter one I think is my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails