Thursday, January 28, 2016

Inspiration mosaic stamp set

Hello there,
Well as you can see, I haven't blogged in quite sometime...family health issues took over.

However, I just found out that Melanie mentioned me in her newest video about her stamp set Inspiration Mosaic! Truly truly one of my most favorite stamp sets EVER!
If you scroll down my sidebar you will see GKD-Melanie. From there you will see my cards created with only Melanie's sets.....keep scrolling and you will see a lot of cards I made with the Inspiration set....I can't believe the dates these posts were done! Time has flown by .....looking at them myself has me wanting to create more (-:

I've totally forgotten how to link, add pictures, do the HTML text thingy....but I'll figure it out!
Hope you check my cards out and find something that inspires you...

Best wishes

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

It's so nice to see you blog. You do have challenges that spread over many months, so I'm not surprised you're taking time off. Our hearts, thoughts, hopes and prayers continue in behalf of your dear, precious family. Sending love and hugs to each of you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails