Monday, December 2, 2013

Color Me Creative Challenge #82

hi everyone, 
I don't know what happened - this was supposed to have auto posted on Nov 23rd...I haven't been on the computer since I had family here for the week of Thanksgiving...my apologies...but you still have time to enter!


NEW CHALLENGE #82 will run thru Dec 6!!

Your challenge this time is all about
~ANYTHING GOES~
 color ANY IMAGE
ANY WAY YOU'D LIKE
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
Our fabulous Sponsor for this Challenge is:
 One Winner will win a Set of Digi images from
Digi My World!
Image is from Digi My World called Special Delivery which also has its own "Cut File" for those of you who like the machine to do the cutting!


Copics used : G3,5,7, 000...YG63, 67...R29, 35...E00, 11, 18, 47...C2,5

Supplies:
Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame
GKD card stock - Rocket Red
Designer Paper - retired SU
Gold ribbon

hugs,

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, this is so cute, Linda! Love that image! Great coloring, design, DP, die cut, & distressing! :^)
Hugs, Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails