Sunday, November 25, 2012

a huge shout out of Thanks to Diana Queen

hi there,
first I want to show what was in our yard yesterday...so very cool!


There were 12 of them and they were huge!! I didn't cook a turkey this year...hmmmmm LOL
BUT NOW....drum roll please  - the reason for my post is to thank Diana Queen for a tremendous surprise box of goodies... Last spring I won the candy package Diana had on her blog (I went back to her blog and scrolled to find it so I could post her candy) here it is...

pretty wonderful don't ya think! BUT LOOK AT WHAT SHE SENT (no, I'm not yelling just excited LOL)
and I took several close-ups!


was hard to get it all to be seen in the picture
Amazing! She kept telling me "I'm sending your candy" but things like LIFE and raising kids, etc etc not to mention we both suffer from "postal procrastination" LOL kept just getting in the way...I understood.  Can certainly relate....
Diana and I have served together on a past Design Team as well as our current teamship at the Outlawz and CSS DT for GKD. 
Love her work...hoping you pop over to her blog and check out her paper roses (which is what is in the brown bag and i took some out for you to see), her notebook and post-it holder, her adorable notecards, and the list goes on...oh my! and her post for the little tin with the blue flower (has tiny little snowman tags in it...sooo cute!)

SOOOO, the next time she has blog candy....I'm thinking...ENTER!


To Diana, you went overboard and I'm so totally lovin it....everything is wonderful!!
thanks so much for sharing your wonderful projects with me.
 They are even more beautiful in real life...


hugs,

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gobble Gobble! What a fun sight! Congrats on your amazing pile of candy!

craftieodmae said...

Lucky you!!!! Christmas came early, congrats my friend, now continue with ya danceing LOL

Patricia St Martin said...

How awesome!!! Congrats and how much fun!!!

Wordbird said...

I just love you! Sorry it took so long... but I'm glad you had fun with it. ;D After all that time, I still feel like I need to fill another box for you! Thank you for the shout out... you have always had a special place in my crafty little heart! Ginormous hugs!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow! Good for you! What a haul!

Penny said...

Goodness, talk about a haul! LOL! How fun for you! :^)
Hugs, Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails