Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day


So how did you do! did you get to play?
I did this year and thoroughly enjoyed it...I stuck all day with Penny Black!
Had to laugh because even though I did enter their challenges...my Penny Black stamps are ANCIENT old! looks like I'll be spending some $$ LOL
The inspiration from the Design Team was absolutely amazing...
Here are my four entries into their sketch challenges




AND I got to enter the WCMD Challenge at STV which was to create Faux Layers!
Love this set by Therea Momber "Follow Your Dreams"

I'm still not done! working on a couple more that have a deadline for tomorrow and Tuesday...PHEW!

Hope you get to share your projects for WCMD
hugs

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you are amazing and so are your cards!!!

Penny said...

No fair, Linda. You are entirely too creative and efficient. I got one card done for a DT. And you made all these fab ones? Oh, that just makes me tired. LOL! Love them all! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Betty Benton said...

All adorable cards, Linda! Especially the one with the singing chickens!!!!

Linda Palmer said...

They are all awesome. Your coloring is always outstanding. I love PB stamps and most of mine are older. You used such great layouts and made some fabulous cards.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cards I love the designs and your colouring, they just rock!

HappyCrafter said...

These are all beautiful, though the one with the boat is my favourite, and I also love the violets.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Linda. I love Penny Black stamps and you've done a fabulous job with these!
Lorraine x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is so funny that you say these stamps are old. I don't think that PB stamps ever get old. I sure don't own many and love seeing what you have made. I also love your GKD design!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so fabulous, glad you had a great day, love your sponged scene and the singing chicken is a crack up.

Patricia St Martin said...

Totally unbelievable, those cards are fantastic. You go girl, I'm so happy you got to play. My life has been turned upside down these passed weeks just crazy busy... All of them are just awesome!!!!
Hugs, Patricia

Brenda said...


WOW Linda these are beautiful!!! You really rocked out some fab cards for WCMD!!

Jennie said...

My goodness you were a busy stamper!! Love all of your cards, way to go!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails