Friday, August 17, 2012

Copic/Pro Marker Challenge at the Outlawz

Well hello there,
 For those of you who follow me, WOW have I missed creating! Past few weeks have had to deal with family sickness and then some traveling to see family in NC (school shopping with the grankids!)  and more family illness...which has kept me from creating in what seems like FOR-EV-ER! This is my first card in so long, kept it simple...time is tight trying to catch up on everything

 For this week,  the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create...with a splash! anything water related...
 My image is from Our sponsor this month  Guy Lou's Inimitability

kept it simple ...

colored with Copics E00, 11, 31, 35...B91, 93, 95
and added some stickles
Designer Paper from GKD

now one more picture - so glad to have spent this past Saturday at the craft show in Charlotte, NC with this awesome group of ladies (-:
Jennie, ME, Olga, Patti
and a big shout out to the Stampers Alley in Morrisville for opening their doors to us even though they were closed! (I spent more there than at the show!!)

This weekend having my Grankids (Lily and Logan)...
haven't seen them in a few weeks - need my Granma time with them now

hugs and blessings,

21 comments:

Penny said...

Linda, I have been wondering where you were. Sorry to hear about the illnesses, but hope everything is fine now! Certainly glad you are back!
Love your CAS card! The papers are perfect for the background! And you colored the image beautifully. Such a cool card! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Too cute Linda! What a great layout and I just love the image :)

craftieodmae said...

the card is absolutley NOT simple, least not to me, it's aweosme, love the image and wow, look at your coloring!!!!! Hope to color like you when I grow up LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So glad to see you back. I checked here a few times, and was thinking this old blog was broken! Love the photo of you and the girls. I especially love your seaside card. She is colored to perfection, as always.

Lorraine said...

Glad to see you back Linda. Hope everyone's feeling better now.
Gorgeous card, love the image and design.
Have a good time with your grand children
Lorraine x

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Nice for you to be back home crafting again :) Lovely card - you havn't lost your touch!

Jo said...

Great card Linda. Glad you have been able to get back into the swing of things and have some crafting time.

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda so glad you are back. i hope everyone is much better now it is no fun when you have to deal with illnesses. just love your card, wonderful image, great colors, coloring is awesome and i love how you created the background. pretty soon the kids will be back in school so enjoy your grand kids.
hugs

Darlene Lyons said...

Awesome card Linda! I love the colour combo! Simply stated and gorgeous!

Linda Palmer said...

So glad to see that you are able to create again. Hope the illness's are much better and you can rest awhile. Love your beautiful card.

Betty Benton said...

A precious card -- love the sparkle! What sweet folks to open up for you guys after closing time!

Unknown said...

Linda, Hope you have time to slow down some my friend. I need to come your way and spend time with you! Love your card with your awesome coloring and the shinny umbrella! Hugz!

Unknown said...

Oh, no, now your not showing up in my reader!!! This is a gorgeous and cute card all at once. The sparkle is perfect. You ladies look like you had fun, and I know you are a fun bunch. I'm jealous!!! *wink*

Becky said...

OH you looks like you ladies had a grand time together.
I love this card, so creative.

Brenda said...

Linda I have been wondering if something was up as you hadn't posted anything is so long. I hope all is well with your family now. So happy to have you back, :-)

Love this card, very pretty.
{{Hugs}}

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous scene and love the shimmer!

Jennie said...

Sweet card Linda and love the image and coloring...wow! Sure was fun in Charlotte and hope your weekend with the grandkids was fun... :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super awesome card! Love the sparkle and shine! I've been MIA myself!

Unknown said...

This is ab-so-lout-ly gorgeous!!! The shimmer is perfect. Hugs

Sandy said...

Hey Linda - hope all sickness is gone -- where in NC do you travel? I live right outside of Brevard. Love your card Sugar. I am really taken with the way you did the sea and the sand. Very clever!
Sandy

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Linda... this is stunning!! Wow!!! Would it be ok if I added your card as a sample card in my online store. You can let me know on the Outlawz. it is just stunning!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails