Saturday, January 28, 2012

Speedy the Fox Challenge #92

so glad it's Saturday!!!

This week over at the Speedy the Fox Challenge Blog , I've challenged us to create "using layers"... try to use at least FOUR!
 for my project, I used the new MFP set " Love Remains" ...gorgeous set!

 I have a ton of layers LOL...nine to be exact (-:
each rose is layered higher than the one under it... as well as all the matting!

hope you get to play along  - remember random winner gets a FREE stamp set...

I'm having several friends over today to stamp - we are going to mass produce our birthday cards needed for the year (we try to give cards to everyone in our church for their birthday) and one of them is going to teach me things on the Cricut...so excited! having birthday cards ready for the whole year  will be such a blessing!

hugs and blessings,
 
Supplies:
Ink:  Memento Black
cardstock: black, white from MFP
dp: retired from SU
embellishments: Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals, "clear star" gelly roll pen, yellow mini pearls, SU corner punch, popped dots, and ribbon from MFP
Copics:  Y06, 08, 23, BG96, YG63

10 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Linda, you posted a lot in this couple of days. Great cards!!!love the one with the body thing!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love these yellow roses! Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

Sounds like you all will be having fun Linda, wish I could be there :).
This card is gorgeous, love all the layers.

Selma said...

Very pretty Linda. Love cards with layers.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sounds like you're going to have a GREAT day! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Pat said...

Nice card. I love all the dots and the leaves in the background.

Kim said...

WOW is your card gorgeous Linda!! I love how you grouped the three roses, and I love how the leaves from your main image panel blend in with the ones from your bg. Really neat!!

Kathy Bradley said...

What a pretty card - I love how you've used the roses - and the colors are lovely!!

Barbara Colbert said...

This is a beautiful layered card!!! LOVE those yellow roses!! Excellent!! Really pretty girl!!!!! WAY TO GO!

Designing with Debbie said...

Linda, beautiful card. I love the yellow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails