Friday, May 20, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 115

will be back to finish post - have to get this card entered in Card Patterns Sketch 115 before challenge closes.
whew! made it in time....turns out I still had a couple hours (-:
besides lovin the sketch - wanted a chance to win the new Frieda's from the craft's meow.
the sketch was a circle but I put mine on the card - it's different....stamped that adorable silhouette on vellum. and applied with pop dots..
This card is done with one of the new sets from the craft's meow by Nina Brackett (awesome!) called Butterfly Kisses...all of the images used are from this set
Used SU's cardstock Lovely Lilac, Hunter and Webster's Pages, ink is from SU - Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wasabi - Spellbinders Lacey Circles. Standard Circles Large,  butterflys were stamped on the same dp and pieced...added trim and lace mesh and mini pearls to b-flys

OK, my weekend has begun and it's 9:30pm and I'm drinkin coffee!...plan is to stamp til I drop!
woooo hooooo (-:

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Enjoy your weekend -- your card is perfectly adorable!

Mary G. said...

Oh, my...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Enjoy your stamping time! I can't wait to see what you create!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card...love that fairy silhouette and the colors are magical. Good luck on the challenge. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to more cards this week.

~amy~ said...

9:30 pm and drinking coffee?! How long did you craft? I'm a morning gal:) I love what you did with the oh-so-fun butterfly kisses set...gotta love that silhouette! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Lori said...

Adorable! The vellum is a great idea, looks fantastic. Good luck, the Little Frieda's are so sweet. Take your time posting, I won't be able to keep up with the commenting. Hee hee.

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Linda! Love that image and sweet job on the sketch :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails