Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesdays are for Heartfelt Creations!!

hi there
Since having computer problems, I'm setting this for autopost on Wednesday the 22nd! I'm scrambling to be ready for this wonderful weekend celebrating our Lord's birth!
My oldest is coming from North Carolina...so will have my whole family together for Christmas..
a real blessing!

my card's for today are both CAS...needed some for a few people that I had forgotten ...and the postage is cheap for these too!

the foil card I've done before but used different colors
~ tip~
adhere your foil to scrap cs, makes it easier to run through cuttlebug
Now pop over and see what the Heartfelt Creations Design Team members have done for today...those ladies are absolutely the best!!!

have a blessed day and hope you are ready to celebrate and if not....no stress - it will all work out (-:
hugs

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LorettaL said...

Linda, your projects are lovely!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
These are gorgeous. Beautiful crafting.
I hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy many Blessings in the New Year.
Hugs,
Fiona x

redwasher1 said...

Linda, you know I love them both!! But I adore the sentiment on the second card! Merry Christmas!!

Mary G. said...

Beautiful cards, Linda! I especially like the first one!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails