Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Isabella's Sketchbook Final Challenge

Welcome Wednesday!

As announced last week, this is our last Design Team Challenge. Due to family health problems
(which may involve an actual move) plus a severe time constraint, Isabella is just not able to continue to produce her beautiful images at this time. The Digi Boutique and this blog will remain open and as time opens for her, she will be adding new images.
Speaking for the Design Team as the Leader - I know that each of us have enjoyed this team so very much. We have an incredible group of talented ladies that each week challenged us all.
(So many times their cards left me speechless! ...not an easy task LOL)
We wish Isabella and her family well.
Thank you Isabella for giving each of us the opportunity to be part of this team.

This last challenge is to "make your own flowers" - no premade flowers for us this week!

So in our farewell and heartfelt appreciation to Isabella, here's my card
please pop over to Isabella's Sketchbook to share in the cards made by the rest of the Team.

my flowers were done using the 6 petal punch (punched three times, cut a petal out of one piece, then two petals out of a second (these pieces are the final centers) and then each section is rolled and set inside the other)..if you want the instructions just let me know and I will do a post with instructions.

 (these are the same flowers that we used to make in grade school - now since I'm almost 60 - does that get me some kind of award LOL)

some of the flowers in the image were pieced, coloring done with Copics RV02, 04, 10, 19, BG0000, BG18 and 75, Tim Holtz dp, Cardstock is GKD's Innocent Pink and All Spruced Up

have blessed day,

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

YES! I want the instructions! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You tease, show us with out the instructions, shame on you LOL. Your card is just breath taking!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Linda, Linda, Linda..... what an amazing card! I just keep staring at it with all the little details. I must look for a punch like that. I only have a big 5 petal.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm waiting with Olga for the instructions! This is gorgeous GF!

Wordbird said...

This card is breathtaking, Linda! I'd love to learn to make those flowers and yes you get an award!....and not just for the flowers...but for being the best DT Coodinator ever...the sweetest blogger, cyber friend ever and a very wonderful, good person! Wuv you!!!! :D Diana Q

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
I lov ethe mix of stamped and embellished flowers on your beautiful card. The sentiment is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Annika said...

Oh wow, my card is a total botch-up compared to yours!! I've always admired those handmade roses. Can't try it though, don't have a single right-shaped punch or die!
It IS wonderful that we'll still get to create together!
Hugs
Annika

Cec said...

This is a knock your socks off card and so special for your last Isabella card. The flower is terrific. I just need to find a punch so I can try it. I am glad we will still be working together too but even if we weren't I have you in my list of sites I follow and I would be lurking about.
Hugs!
Cec

Katherine said...

Beautiful card Linda. I'm with Olga - instructions please!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a beautiful card, Linda! So vintage and feminine looking. Your flowers are awesome and really steal the show here!

Thank you so much for all the hard work and time you put in as Isabella's DT coordinator. This has absolutely been the best DT experience I have had. Everything went without a hitch and everyone was so sweet and talented. Wishing you all the best. I'll be keeping up with your work through my reader and will stop by to say Hi occasionally!

Hugs,
Linda

Viv said...

Wow! What a gorgeous piece of art! You have really pulled the challenge off , your flowers are beautiful.
I want to say thanks also Linda for being such a wonderful team leader of such a wonderful team! Just the best! Viv xx

specialcraftmom4 said...

Okay Linda I am going crazy over your lovely flowers!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE teach me how to make them (: I love your card.

Jennie said...

Oh, this is beautiful Linda!!! Love the way you popped up the petals, great dimension on this and you have done a wonderful job with her images :o)

redwasher1 said...

Wow

WOW! linda, your card should get a award!! Yes! I want instructions!! Please! I have enjoyed all the sample you and the team have made beautiful cards and I will miss it. I love your card it is beautiful!!

Peri said...

Oooh,yes, instructions please! These are beautiful flowers Linda and this card is so pretty. It has been lovely working with you at Isabella's and I'll keep popping over to keep an eye on your creations.
Hugs
Peri x

Credit Repair Services said...

Your design is dazzling! Two of my favorite Isabella images and wow, they are wonderful together - just perfect. Your rolled flowers are just super too! I'm so happy we had chance to serve up on Isabella's team together. I have enjoyed getting to know you and will go on to follow your work and will stop by infrequently.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails