wasnt this sweet...two of my friends Patti and Mary Anne sent me this! they are so talented! and blessed with the gift of encouragement......even when I don't get to their blogs - they are there and always encouraging!
this award wants me tell you 5 things about myself:
1. Have been a commercial property manager for almost 30 years,but with all the traffic now - my commute is 1.5 hours one way to my main office (but a corporation owns the biggest property I manage and its 2.5 hrs to that office, IF there are no accidents) grrrrrrr...although I spend my driving time listening to Christian radio and daydreaming card layouts!so all-in-all...no complaints!
2. Four grankids - two live in NC and I try to see them at least every other month (girl 9 and boy 12) and then two that live half hour away (girl 2.5 and boy 9 months)....crazy crazy crazy over each of them!
3. I am so fat!!! and I hate it..but oh well! have lost the same 50-75 pounds at least 30 times! I know to you "tiny's" out there... you probably wonder how anyone could not keep it off once they've lost it....well.....I dont know either LOL
4. my husband is very supportive of my crafts and its a good thing - because I take up one room in the house, half the shed outside the house and ...ohhhh...about a fourth of our garage!
5. try to teach the Bible to the women in our regional jail since 1992 and just starting to work with them after their release...this is such a blessing to me! I'm really not very good at it...but pray they see that Jesus changes lives!
ok, whew! enough about me....so I am passing this along to my friends who haven't received this award (some of you reading this already received it):Stacie
now, looking forward to knowing more about YOU!
have a blessed rest of the evening!