Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 62-Sketch by Caryn


Posted by Picasa


I know...you're probably thinking CHRISTMAS !!! but I am starting to get the urge to get an early start. Wanted to use this Tilda and Edwin and that pushed me to go to my Christmas stamps for a sentiment. Next thing I knew, I had a whole armload of Christmas stamps that I took back to my work area. Yes,,I said "armload"...Christmas stamps are a weakness - add it to my list! When it comes to stamping I am weak about it all ... LOL ...Can anyone relate?

For this card I used Stampin Up dp and scallop punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch (from scrap paper I had versamarked and glittered),gold gel pen, sentiment and brads from "somewhere".

Thanks for stopping by, please say Hi! and don't leaave without entering for my candy - Mine in no way compares to those on my sidebar - but I dream of one day having as many visitors as those ladies and then being able to be as generous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails