Thursday, August 6, 2009

You're just my style


So trying to decide which Stampin Up sets I'm going to put on Ebay..it's hard..pulled this one out...had to use it! Nope, not parting with it :)
She's colored with Copics, matted on white mulberrry, paper/ink is Vintage Violet and Bordering Blue. The swiss dotted ribbon I think came from Michael's. Cuttlebugged the background mat...little stickles bling on hat and ...done!
She is so classy! Hope you like her, she is quick and easy...hmmmm, that didnt sound right, but you know what I mean :) LOL!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

She looked quick and easy LOL, u no what I mean, LOL. Love it, no don't part with it, she's a gorgeous stamp! Beautiful card.

Penny said...

very cool! I love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Cool card!I think you should defiantly keep her safe if she is quick and easy!

Jennie said...

Very nice card Linda....so what kind of themed cards are you making these days???? Hhhmmm, ha-ha! I love the coloring you did and the way you did the sentiment, very classy looking.

Methinks, if you use Copics with all of the sets you are considering for the land of Ebay....none will make it :o) Copics give new life...even to an "easy" girl like her :o))))

Nanah said...

oi Linda!
Thanks to visite my blog.
Your cards are very beautiful ,all of them.
I visite you some times.
Nanah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails