Tuesday, August 11, 2009

quick cards with Melanie's new Inspiration Mosiac stamp







see the Inspiration Mosaic stamp by Melanie I made these this evening and just decided to post them all. (trust me, more are coming)
It's perfect to create illusion, do matting, masking, and so much more. Hope you like some of the cards I've done with it and hop over to Gina K and get this stamp for yourself!! Also, check out Stamp TV for some of the most beautiful creations, done by super talented ladies, using this stamp. You can go directly to Melanie's blog from my sidebar and see what she has made.... they are incredible! Get some coffee or your favorite "kick back" beverage...and go check them out! Enjoy...LOL

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh Linda, these are gorgeous! They look so professional!

Jennie said...

These are gorgeous Linda! Wow, you have been busy since your order arrived :o) Love each one of them and it really does show the versatility of this great stamp set.

redwasher1 said...

WOW! these are gorgeous!! I got this set and can't wait to try it out. Geri

debbyscrap said...

j'adore tes cartes elles sont superbes
bises
deborah

Melanie said...

ooh I hadn't see the reindeer one yet, these are all fabulous! your blog looks great!! :)

Linda said...

Linda, These are fantastic. I got that stamp and love it but I don't think I could have come up with all those great ideas.

Misty said...

Wow, that stamp is amazing. I love ALL of the cards. That teddy is precious. Wonderful.
Happy Stamping
Misty

Rachel said...

This card with butterflay is wonderful!!:)

Christine Arthars said...

My goodness you have been busy love the teddy one and the butterflys and the poinsetta you get the idea love them all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails