Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a reminder DON'T MISS THIS !!!! AUG 12th at 10PM cst



Be here at 10PM - you don't want to miss any of this!! I am so excited to see what's been done with this stamp!!! But be forewarned...it sold out almost immediately when it was released, but it's back in stock for NOW! join in the "Hop" and be prepared to be WOWED !! and to be online ordering .... hint-hint ....you're going to want this for the holidays .. LOL .... lalalalalala- lala-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa (that was supposed to be a tune) Big Smile here :)

I'm off to work but have my new cards ready to share with you for tonight's hop! See you tonight ....AND Melanie is having some blog candy to celebrate ....drum roll, please ..... a half a million hits! oh my! can you imagine that, Have a wonderful day LOL

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Linda,
I drove to Gina K's store the day after the release party. I am so happy I did. I got Inspiration Mosaic, the new Stamp TV kit and lots of other great stuff. The store is 1 1/2 hours from where I live. I am up at our cabin and don't know if I can be at the hop but I will check out all the great ideas the first chance I get.
I thought I became a follower when I posted your blog candy but I didn't see my picture so I became a follower. I hope I didn't do it twice.
I am enjoying your blog. How did you sign your name at the bottom of your post?

Jennie said...

Looking forward to this Linda!!! Can't wait to see what you have to show us :o)))

craftieodmae said...

A singer too! so talented You are!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sounds like fun, Linda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails