Wednesday, August 19, 2009

follow your heart - pink roses


felt like doing something different - haven't used the "tear" technique in forever!! lol ...purple background is stamped and cuttlebugged..green bkgrd is double stamped (script and leaf)..roses have been watercolored and tips are lacquered (doesn't show in pic)...I love roses so this card makes me smile :)

Stamp sets: Year of Flowers by Melanie - Gina K, sentiment unknown, background stamped with SU Script, Autumn Stamp Kit leaves stamp from Gina K
Paper: SU Perfect Plum and pink dp, lavendar with sentiment from paper stash
Ink: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Memento black with clear EP
Watercolors: Pearlescent
Technique: Matting, tearing and piecing

Hope you love roses LOL
Have a blessed day,

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you sound like me, I love going back in time to do things I haven't done in awhile. Kinda wakes us up LOL. Your card is beautiful! I may try the tearing bit myself! Thanks for sharing this idea,

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Linda! I love all the layers! The tearing technique is always a winner!LOL1

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I haven't torn paper in quite a while.... hummmm..... might have to give it a try also. This card is just lovely,Linda!

Jennie said...

The colors of your roses is perfect! Love the way you did the tearing on this one :o)

helencreaty1 said...

Hi linda, =), i am waiting for your gift =P,i am very excited, and my sisters ask me the same question every day "when will you reciebve it ?" =S, and I hope that mailman bring my candy soon =), and i am wachting your card , it 's very beautiful i love cats, but i have hamsters, and they hate cats ,they dont want to be cats'food =P,

Payne Holler Cards said...

Helen, you should be receiving your package any day! please let me know when it arrives (Big smile) Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails