Thursday, August 27, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge #2



Finally was able to put a card together for Basic Grey's Challenge. This challenge is to use pink, yellow and brown. Well, I love pink and brown...but the yellow didnt come to me ..thought about sunflowers..then big jump to this little happy dog!
Don't know how I went from sunflowers to dog....it is what it is, right!

Stamps: Dog and sentiment - Penny Black, dog print - Rubber Stampede
Paper: Basic Grey - Porcelain, SU Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Choc Chip and dp
Ink: Memento Black, Vivid Coffee Bean
Embellishments: yellow ribbon from stash, pink ribbon is SU, colored white $1 store pearls with Copic R20, paw print brad from stash
Technique: matting

Have a dog-gone happy day LOL!

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
I love the colours you have used on this card. I am a pastel colours girl. The dog is a cheery wee chap and coloured so well.

Thanks for your comment yesterday and the shape on the edge of the matting was achieved using a Martha Stewart punch, the name of which I don't know but if you give me an email address I email you a photo of it. I think my daughter in law got it from America for me.
Lord Bless,
Fiona x

Craftieodamae said...

I love dog cards and this one is fantastic!!

Vicki said...

Linda, I love it! Great challenge card! I couldn't help but smile! I don't know how you do it! You keep creating these awesome projects with your schedule. You inspire me! Blessings to you!

CraftieConnie said...

HotDigittyDog, I love this card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your stamped image, just to darn cute!

Amy J said...

This is so cute! I love the image! It makes me get the happy feeling! The saying on the inside is adorable! Great work!

TannyP said...

Oh Linda! This card makes me smile =) Beautiful card - I love the layout and your colors came together perfectly!

paige said...

This is a very happy and cute card!

helencreaty1 said...

hi linda =),i just received my candy ,=O i cant believe what i was seeing =O, wawwwwwww i have never seen those kind of paper ,stamps and stuff ,thanks linda ,thank you very much =), now i am mading some boxes and i ll use your candy to made pretiier boxes =),thanks linda again for being so generous =)
regards and big hugs from peru
helen =)
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tegan said...

very cute card linda!
you have such a versatile style + flow of creativity :)

have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails