Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Guest Designer for Firecracker Designs by Pamela

Hello.
This is my last  Tuesday  to showcase the stamp set "Escape the Daily Grind  (which you can find HERE)
I've enjoyed guest designing for the month of June ...and if you would to to see more of Pamela's stamps, digi's, accessories, tutorials, etc...visit  Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela

My card for today
 
heat embossed the coffee mug, colored with Copics E17, 18, 29, 74 and R20, designer paper and flowers are from stash, and base cardstock is GKD's Bubble gum!
Thanks Shelly and Pamela for having me join you for June - enjoyed the circular hop and loved the papers from Paper Temptress.. You have one super busy awesome Design Team!
Have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Just beautiful Linda, makes me want a latte. Love the pink, brow and kraft color combo, perfect with a coffee theme.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another great coffee card, but can we skip the cup and insert the IV instead? Man I can not wake up today!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous cup of Joe! Think I shall go get one more cup!!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
Another fabulous card. I'm beginning to associate you with cuppas. Time for the kettle I think.
Hugs,
Fiona x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute! I could use a cup of joe right now!

Unknown said...

Love that embossing on the edge of the cup....I love doing techniques like that. Great coloring as usual...

Shelly Schmidt said...

We were so fortunate to have had you join us this month at FCD- I love your coffee cards- Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails