Thursday, March 28, 2013

Outlawz Copic/Promarker ANYTHING GOES challenge

Hi there!
This week the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create with theme...

ANYTHING GOES
and remember Christmas is welcome (-:

I chose another adorable image from Phindy's Place called Odd -Bod- bunny

This is all stash odds n ends...with Spellbinders die and Copics
...lightly sponged sky
Hope to see you over at the Outlawz - they really do have awesome sponsors!

With trying to keep up with my job AND get ready for Easter...this sentiment kinda sums it up LOL
I'm posting a little early due to worrying about computer not auto posting

Have a glorious Easter everyone!
 NO SNOW...woooo hoooooo (-:

hugs
PS I've added to my sidebar the Blog Lovin app to use if you want to continue to follow my blog
Google is ending their followers app in the near future...bummer )-:

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet linda! love the image and the gorgeous design :)

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Linda! Love the cute image and all the great little details! Have a wonderful Easter!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card Linda. I love the image, so cute and beautifully colored. What a beautiful design and fab details. Great job!

Penny said...

Oh, too funny, Linda! I love this! LOL! :^) Great design!
Hugs, Penny
Have a great Easter!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Don't you just love using up the tidbits, and creating something so adorable! Happy Easter, my friend!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a sweet image Linda and a bit different from all the other Easter bunny ones out there!

Jo said...

I love the verse on this. I say it very often. Great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails