Sunday, March 31, 2013

Celebrating the Risen Saviour!

Blessings to all who believe....and sincere prayer for any who seek Him ...
that today will be your day of salvation

He did this for you and me



But He has Risen...and will be coming back again


Won't you take his hand, give Him your heart and life ...and Believe!

John 14:1-6

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16
 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


Today is the most wonderful day of celebration...
Our Saviour lives!!!

1 comment:

Dru said...

And Happy Easter to you and yours also Linda ~ It makes me smile and so happy to hear from you. Hugs, Dru

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails