Friday, May 11, 2012

Phri-days are Phindy's!

hi there!
 This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create... Christmas!

 Well, now there is never a time that's too early to get started....some of you already have most of your cards done..not naming any names (Patti)...just sayin (-:
 I grabbed one of my very favorite images of Phindy's called Tasty Flakes ....I have made so many cards with her and a lot have been posted on my blog!

Kept it simple, crafting time has been very little this week - I am so behind on commenting and visiting....just barely getting the Design Team cards done....

It's Wednesday night at almost midnight and I'm off to do the second auto post for Friday.
taking off work for two days to enjoy my family - oldest daughter and family is coming up from North Carolina and I'm joining them tomorrow to visit Monticello at Charlottesville and lunch at Mitchie Tavern...weather is supposed to clear up from the rain... 

see ya in the next post
hugs
 

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card, your coloring is fantastic!

Carol said...

This is such a sweet card. Your coloring is awesome, I love those red boots. Hugs to you and enjoy your family!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Linda! Love the colors and cute image! Enjoy your family time!

Anne said...

Linda this is adorable, love those red boots!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! Enjoy your weekend and have fun with the family!

Unknown said...

This is such a fabulous winter image and I love how you paper pieced her coat! It's all just wonderful!

coldwaters2 said...

This is so lovely that image is gorgeous so are the colours and design a really pretty card Linda
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails