Saturday, May 21, 2011

MFP's Flourishes and Frame set

hey hey hey! I posted this card already over at MFP- Speedy the Cat because I wanted to enter it in their Mono Blue Challenge which ended yesterday AND also want to enter it over at Joan's Gardens last challenge for the summer (to create a card and tag)....
Here you go:





love doing tags to match my cards - Thanks Joan (-: for the inspiration

Supplies:
MFP's "Flourishes and Frame"
cardstock - SU's Night of Navy
ink - same
Stash designer paper and ribbon
Spellbinders Labels 10
Fiskars corner punch

Well so glad the weekend is here!!! I plan on having a nice quiet Saturday doing laundry and stamping ....may even stay in my pajamas LOL (more stampin in that plan than laundry *wink!)
have a wonderful weekend
hugs and blessings,

PS for those who read my previous post - I crashed at 4am...woke up at 10am...YIKES!
but I did get SIX cards made....wooo hoooo...so now I will have my DT cards done for next few weeks.
moving mighty slow right now LOL but lovin it (-:

6 comments:

Becky said...

Great idea and beautiful card and tag.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous set, Linda! I always thought the PJ's and gowns were the uniform of a seasoned stamper! GL with Joan's Challenge.

Lori said...

Beautiful tag and card set, Linda!!!

Kerrie said...

I love matching things, very pretty tag and card.

Joan Fricker said...

Linda , very pretty! Love the simplicity and the design.

Thanks for another beautiful entry at Joan's Gardens. Keep watching as Selma and I have some fun things planned for the summer.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

Beautiful card and tag Linda. Love the shape of the tag. Thanks for joining us in the card/tag challenge at Joan's Gardens. Hope you will join us in the fun we have planned for the summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails