Monday, May 9, 2011

another blogland SCAM - Shoppy Bag

Hi all, hope everyone had a beautiful Mothers Day!  I know I sure did (-:

before my post - WARNING - another scam email is going around saying the name of a friend who has "tagged you in a photo"...big scam! I am getting a ton of these over on my gmail account and havent responded but thought I would post warning here in case you get one of these emails...

ok - my card (-: 
Using Theresa Momber's new set "Follow Your Dreams" from over at STV - just had to grab it, open it and ink it up!!! plus used her sketch challenge this week...


I want to send this to my nephew and couldnt get the sentiment in position of sketch - oh well....
now I worry that the colors arent "manly"....hmmmm, I'm thinkin I will make him a different card...

cardstock: GKD's Wild Lilac, Lovely Lilac and Creme de Menthe (oh yea! definitely making him a different card LOL)
designer paper:  Basic Grey's Wisteria
Inks:  Memento's Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black, Rangers Distress - Tumbled Glass blue, Victorian Velvet, Milled Lavendar
Copics: B01, B24, V01, C1,3,7...YG63
Accent: Smooch Illuminator on dragon fly wings

was going for the masked heron for him - but will be doing another card for sure...what was i thinkin!!
have a blessed day,

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Thanks for the warning, haven't seen any of these but will keep an eye out..........love both the images and the sketch!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super awesome card GF! I think the colors would work for your nephew... it's a beautiful scene! I had a great Mother's day... got a short text, made my day!

Selma said...

Linda this is gorgeous.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So pretty, Linda! Thanks for the heads up on the scam. Hope you had a fantastic Mothers Day!

Becky said...

Gorgeous job on this sketch challenge. Beautiful scene you created.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wasn't this a great sketch?! Great scenery use of it too!!

Lori said...

It's a beautiful card! Maybe a lady would appreciate it more though. Thanks for the heads up, I got a few of those in my junk too. Ugg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails