Thursday, March 17, 2011

STV Sketch Challenge

Hi there, had a chance last night to actually create a card just for fun!! wanted to enter Stamp TV's Sketch challenge for this week

I immediately thought of little images - since I love the little creatures in the Quite a Catch set...
here's my card

arent they adorable! used SU ink "Tempting Turquoise" and Memento Black. Cardstock is GKD - Turquoise Sea and stash design paper (I think its Websters)....here are the Copics..oh and used Nestie's Labels Four....

ok - off to work - supposed to be beautiful here....am really feeling so blessed especially since the catastrophe that has hit Japan. We know God has this in His plan, but hearts go out to these people.
I sit here in my home and while I enjoy it all - it really is meaningless . Knowing Jesus - loving Him and serving Him are the most important - those are what lasts for an eternity.
Praying for the people in Japan - dont know how anyone could face all they have to face without the Lord...

Have a blessed day,

11 comments:

peggy wainman said...

Really cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cute with your fun water creatures! My heart too goes out to the people in Japan. So tragic.

Becky said...

What a fun card with those lovable images.

craftieodmae said...

They are adoreable an your coloring rocks!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You rock!

Gina Lindsay said...

What a cute card! Love it.

Patti P. said...

Linda, love your card, I like this sketch and may try and get a card for STV...it has been quite a while. I know what you mean about facing tragedy alone without God. My heart breaks for the people in Japan, their trouble just seem to be so huge and you wonder how they will ever get back to any normalcy...and the losses they must have suffered! Unimaginable.

Lori said...

Adorable, Linda! Great bubbles.

dee marie said...

Hey there stranger! I hope all is well with you. Your card is super cute - your coloring rocks and the bubble accents are perfect! There is a little something for you over on my blog :) Enjoy the rest of your week, Linda!

redwasher1 said...

A super sweet card!! I love that set!!

Jennie said...

SO adorable Linda!! Things like the earthquake/tsunami in Japan sure puts things in perspective... We have so much and worry about such little things in the scheme of life...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails