Monday, March 14, 2011

Joan's Challenges

hi there, stayed home sick today - so nauseated I cant believe it !!!
anyway, chewing and chewing the TUMS and took break from working on laptop and am craftin'...

was able to combine both of Joan's Gardens Challenges for this week - created my card and from its scraps...went ahead and created a tag...

The tag winner is decided by votes - so I am shamelessly asking for votes (unless of course you also entered LOL)   Yikes! I'm out of it - this tag challenge is closed so will wait for new one tomorrow THEN you can vote next week...sorry, blaming it on the meds!!!

Card challenge is to : use orange n blue, a die cut, a circle and Spring theme...
so using SU cardstock, retired dp, Nestie Lotus die, MS flower punches, and vellum paper (that I airbrushed Copic B24 and YR68) and blue mini pearls...my card


then using scraps from the card...and Ranger Distress inks Tumbled Glass and Spice Marmalade applied to crumpled tag and lightly misted, dryed and matted with same blue cs, and a Hero Arts stamp. Used the insides of the Lotus die and the teeny tiny flowers+ flowers from the card, ribbon and pearls!


Now that was fun to do two at the same time!

Ok, now going back to work on laptop - have lots of paperwork to do so the day isnt lost for work...

hugs,

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
Fabulous vivid colours and a brilliant layout. This is gorgeous. Fabulous crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Patricia St Martin said...

The card is perfect. I love the colors, they hit you and then the do not. I do not know what it is. Maybe the vellum. Thw layout I just love.

Lori said...

Love this one! Great color combo, and beautiful die. So what happened to the tag??? *smiles* Hope you are feeling better, friend.

craftieodmae said...

Sorry you are sick,sounds like what I had last week, I bet you caught it from me when you came over to the blog LOL. I'll vote for you dahling!Awesome card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So sorry your sick... hope you feel better soon! Love your card... it's a winner in my book!

Sharon said...

Hope you feel better fast. Love your card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope the tummy gets better quickly! It is rampant at my work so I have been laying low. You did a great job with the blue and orange. Double projects, look at you go!

Jennie said...

Sorry you are sick Linda..pray you get better quick.
Great job on these and way to coordinate them. Love those flowers.

redwasher1 said...

What a awesome bright and cheery card!! Love it!! Hope you are feeling better!! TUMS, can't live without them!!:)

Sheila said...

Beautiful card and tag. Love the vellum flowers. Hope your feeling better soon.

Joy Hall said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Selma said...

Hope you are feeling better Linda. Your card is very bright and pretty. Love those airbrushed vellum flowers. Very pretty layout on your tag. Thanks for joining in on the Joan's Gardens challenges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails