Monday, March 29, 2010

thanks for concern!

sorry that there hasnt been anything posted here since Thursday and wanted to thank everyone for your emails of concern.  I just was on over load with work, family (didnt get to see them but a couple of hours
 :( and they were hear from North Carolina all weekend for grandaughter's 3 yr birthday party) and missions conference. All is OK !!!

love that you took the time to check on me! It is rare that I dont have a post...but didnt realize it would cause so many concern!  {{{{hugs}}}  {{{hugs}}}   {{{hugs}}}} to you all - love ya so much!

regular routine back on schedule today for this week - next week taking a much needed vacation!! but will have cards posted while I'm gone...

your emails meant so much - they were so encouraging, I need to take the time to email more and let my cyber family know I care....

have a blessed day! jail for me tonight - will be teaching on Jesus' entry into Jerusalem...this is such a week of contemplation on all HE has done for us...

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Linda, glad everything is okay! You were missed, Girl! It is so awesome that you have your jail bible study! I know you are blessed for it! Have a great week and blessings to you!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Glad to hear everything is okay! I haven't been posting much either but I'm starting to get more on track I think!
Take care!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
I'm glad to hear from you. I was about to email you but have been busy myself so hadn't got round to it. I will be thinking about you for your visit tonight.
God bless,
Fiona x

Lori said...

Good to know! Jail for you, huh? Made me laugh, if I didn't know that you go there to teach. Ha. Have a great night.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am so glad your OK! I missed you, but thought you were having family time!

Brenda said...

Linda I am glad to hear that all is well with you.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails